Stewart Builder Supply is always looking for qualified, hardworking, and personable individuals to join our team! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as job specific and industry training.
If you would like to apply for a position or inquire about employment with Stewart’s, please print, fill out, and sign the application provided below and mail it to the following address:
Stewart Builder Supply
Attn: Human Resources
1681 Mallory Lane
Brentwood, TN 37027
Current Job Openings
When applying for or inquiring about job opportunities available with Stewart’s, please specify the Job Ref code (when applicable) and indicate that you saw the job posted on the Stewart’s website.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to abide by all Federal, State and Local laws concerning discrimination in employment.
Click job titles below for more details.
Stewart Builder Supply is currently looking for a Material Handler for our Brentwood & Hopkinsville Location. This is a full-time position with a set Monday through Friday schedule.
Duties include: working in our Warehouse /Lumber Yard, building orders, driving forklifts, daily safety checks, stocking, basic maintenance/cleaning and other duties.
Requires: the ability to lift 75 pounds and pass a Pre -Employment Drug Test with random testing. Building Material experience is a plus.
Monday thru Friday work schedule
Dental, Vision, Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holiday, 401(k) and Employee Discounts.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Drug Free Workplace.
CDL Truck Driver
Stewart Builder Supply is seeking a Class A or B CDL Truck Driver. We are a local Building Supply Company looking to hire additional Drivers help deliver materials to our customers job sites. Piggyback/Moffat experience is a plus.
- Drive company vehicle to deliver lumber, building materials and hardware to customers construction site or place of business.
- Verify orders and obtain customer signature on delivery tickets.
- Record all pertinent delivery information as needed for accurate tracking.
- Collect and organize require paperwork for delivery and transfer activities.
- Treat all customers with courtesy and respect. Act as a customer service liaison between the customer and store personnel, including listening to and assisting in resolving customers issues.
- Maintain clean vehicles both inside and outside.
- Perform routine safety checks on vehicles according to company guidelines.
- Assist in yard and warehouse with stocking, loading and organizing materials.
- Comply with all company safety standards and all Federal, State and Local Laws.
- Ability to lift and carry 75 pounds
Stewart Builder Supply would like to give you an opportunity to build a career with us.
We offer an excellent benefit package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Holiday Pay, Personal Days and Disability Insurance.
Work schedule Monday through Friday -- home evenings and weekends.
Equal opportunity employer
- Class A or B license
- Pass Pre-Employment Drug Test
Inside Sales Specialists/Building Materials
As we continue to grow and seek new ways to better serve our customers, we are constantly looking for individuals who will embrace our values and carry on the legacy of our 100-year-old company.
Currently, Stewart Builder Supply is looking for a Inside Sales Specialists at our Brentwood / Nashville location and at our Hopkinsville KY location. As a member of our team you can expect a supportive family environment, along with the tools and training required for your personal growth while contributing to the success of our company. With this opportunity, you will be offered a competitive base salary, compensation and benefits package with potential for advancement.
You will be developing and maintaining relationships with our customers as you assist them with product knowledge and or services needed. As a team member you will support customers directly, in addition to collaborating with our Outside Sales Team members to maximize sales while growing the positive reputation of our company.
Ability to multitask and make business decisions in a consistently changing, fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Composure under pressure.
- Service oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior inside sales experience in the building materials, preferred.
- Strong customer service skills.
- The ability to work well in a team, as well as one on one with customers.
- Knowledge of Building Material principles and Building Products is preferred.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test with random testing.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage.
- Life Insurance.
- 401(k) .
- Vacation/Personal Days.
- Sales Incentive Program.
- Opportunities for Career Advancement.
- Monday through Friday.
Non-CDL Driver / Material Handler
As we continued to grow and seek new ways to better serve our customers at Stewart Builder Supply, we are constantly looking for motivated and energetic people who will embrace our values, that has kept us in business for over 100 years.
Currently we are seeking a non-CDL truck driver / material handler for the Hopkinsville store. Must have experience with using a trailer as we use them behind our pickup trucks.
- Valid driver’s license with experience driving with trailers.
- Pass Pre Employment Drug Test.
- Responsibilities and duties required: driving delivery vehicles, operating forklifts and warehouse duties as required by supervisor.
- Work as a team, safely and efficiently to maximize customer service level, along with accurate and timely deliveries.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance on vehicles while reporting any issues to management.
- Warehouse duties include proper loading of company vehicle, loading shipments and stocking.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds.
- Maintaining and cleaning warehouse and yard.
- Work hours Monday through Friday, home evenings and weekends.
- Dental, Vision and Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
You can also scan and email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t have access to a printer? Stop by one of our three locations and we will gladly provide you with an application.
You can also view our job postings on our Facebook page.